Part Time Fitness Instructor - Bodyscene, Hellaby Hall Hotel & Leisure
Hellaby Hall Hotel & Spa is located near Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster.
This 17th Century manor house sensitively converted to a striking Four Star hotel is ideally situated just off junction 1 of the M18 and within easy reach of all local amenities.
Guests can enjoy full use of our Bodyscene leisure facilities with a fully equipped gym, 20m swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room.
Are you a motivated Fitness Trainer who has the desire to help our members achieve their goals? Can you provide excellent customer service to our members, hotel and spa guests? If so, we want to hear from you.
Flexible rota including evening and weekend shifts, paid at National Living Wage. Duties during these hours include fitness inductions, group exercise delivery (where required), reception cover, cleaning, plant room maintenance and customer service. Liaising with the hotel and spa to support guest visits and provide a 4 star hotel experience.
1. Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification essential.
2. Level 3 Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music and Group Fitness qualifications; desirable but not essential.
3. Experience of delivering safe yet fun training sessions / fitness classes.
4. Ability to engage with our customers, offer fitness advice and enhance their experience.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please contact Lee Mapley (Bodyscene General Manager) for further details.
Applicants should forward an up to date C.V. and Covering Letter to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 31st March 2021.
Successful applicants will receive notification of an interview within 1 week of the closing date.